Because the ProCleanz sanitising fluid has the remarkable property of returning to saline, it:-
- contains no harmful chemicals
- does not require Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH) protocols
- will not harm aquatic life
- does not give off noxious fumes, only a faint ‘clean’ smell that often reminds people of the smell after a storm
- will not burn skin or stain if spilled
- can be disposed of without hazard control processes
ProCleanz cannot harm the environment, the user, or have any legacy effects, because it does not contain anything that can cause these to happen.